Anonymous asked: Hey what happened with your blog?? Come back!
I just got a little tired from tumblr so I stopped coming here
"That’s my favorite photo with Julian" - John Casablancas
Yay, thanks for tagging me, Tine! Forgive my boring answers
rule 1: post the rules.
rule 2: answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post.
rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. favourite candy/snack?
2. last movie you saw in the cinema?
The Amazing Spider-Man, and that was… one year ago
3. did you like the movie?
Yes, even if I thought it was too focused on the teen drama between Peter and Gwen and less on Spider-Man, ha
4. when did you go to bed last night and when did you get up?
5. which season is your favourite?
6. do you collect anything? - and if so, what?
I have a few CDs from bands I really like, but it’s not a really big collection
7. where do you stand politically?
Honestly, politics are a mess to me, so I’m lost on this one
8. which countries have you been to besides the one you’re in now?
I never left my country
9. do you believe in ghosts or any kind of afterlife?
I used to believe in both of those things, but now I’m not so sure. I guess not
10. what is/was your favourite at school?
I never really liked the schools I was in. Didn’t hate them, but… no favorites
11. what is your biggest dream?
Live somewhere nice
Questions for people I tagged:
1. What were the last three movies you watched?
2. Is there something everyone talks about but you have no interest in?
3. Do you have any plans for the rest of the year?
4. What was the last book you read?
5. Is there a famous person you dislike?
6. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
7. Do you enjoy talking about yourself?
8. Any guilty pleasures?
9. Do you consider yourself a calm person?
10. How frequently do you have nightmares?
11. What is your dream job?
The artwork was designed by Robert Smith’s nephews and nieces, who were children, and were unaware that their drawings were to be put onto the album. The drawings were supposed to be of a ‘good dream’ and a ‘bad dream’ from each of his nieces and nephews. He put a compilation of the best drawings on the album and then produced it.
Page 1 of 53